My Blog List

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Humbled beyond belief

oh my


I’m stunned.  Absolutely stunned

Sweet sissy Billie called me out this week in her blog in a good way

Check this out 

https://subhusbandsflr.blogspot.com/2024/02/websites-and-different-week-for-me.html

 And to be even listed in the same post as Karrie, formally know as Lur King, who has done such a service to all of us for recreating Saragirl's old blog and Poppet  Subslut,  who is in a whole wonderful category of her own, just blows this little sissy's mind. 

Billie, 🥰

I'll be away for vacation for a few weeks, but I will definitely start posting more of my re awakened journey 

I appreciate you all more than you could even imagine 

❤️

Marci Ann

2 comments:

  1. Marci Ann
    You are very welcome my dear. The least that I could do.

    You have a great holiday and we'll see you when you get back, make sure you pack your new PJs 😉.

    Hugs
    billie 💋 💋 💋

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Billie
    Praying for your speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹

    ReplyDelete

Vacation surprise

 Well, we took a cruise to Antarctica.  Had a great time. Icebergs penguins, seals whales.  A trip of a lifetime. But what made it really ex...