My Blog List

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Panic

 I had rotator cuff surgery a few weeks ago.

Yesterday, my physical therapist noticed my stitches were inflamed and need to come out now and not wait until my appointment next week.  The Dr however wasn’t in so I resigned myself to wait.

However, my therapist did not forget and got me an appointment for today, which was great. But I had to go now.  And then I remembered I was wearing my powder blue lace panties.  

Panic

I could go home and change to boy underwear but  I would be late, so I “manned” up.

I went to the appointment,  took off my shirts and tighten the belt on my pants so they wouldn’t slip

And all was right with the world. No worries



No comments:

Post a Comment

Panic

 I had rotator cuff surgery a few weeks ago. Yesterday, my physical therapist noticed my stitches were inflamed and need to come out now and...