My Blog List

Thursday, February 1, 2024

January 2024




Haven’t really had much to post about lately, or ever,
But I do have a few things to share.
1. Thanks Karrie, I’m overwhelmed by what you are doing for Sara and those of us who follow her.

2.  It s tough to do shopping locally as I routinely run into people I know.
But I wanted to get a robe to match my nightgown and a set of pretty pajamas as A was out of town.
Well, good fortune smile on me because after all, Valentine’s Day is coming, so like Christmas no one suspects anything except I’m buying gifts for her
I did find this pajama set
And a pink robe to match
The clerk said,  “oh getting a jump on Valentine’s Day”
To which I could only reply
You know it.
If he only knew
 
It feels so good
Wearing this gives me a heart on or two…. Okay many

3. Sara girl on tumblr this week reblogged a post a
From Ashley chiffon    

For sissies...full coverage panties are desirable because the more silken material their rears can slide around on under their slips and petti's and chiffony dresses...the more girly is reminded that she is...a pantywaist...a prissysissy that is meant to be aware of her frilly silky clothes at all times...and it makes their bottoms so much more irresistible to fondle and spank...so silky and buttery soft to the touch and fun to look at...panties that fully encase and enclose their tiny bits...the pantylines visible to Everyone under all clothes...letting her realize her true feminine self...but still a pantywaist!

I couldn’t resist.so all this week I wore my full coverage panties
Instead of my cotton ones.
It was … wonderful 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. Im glad there is Vday but Halloween (our most fav holiday) was only four months ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karrie,

      Marciann is right we do owe you a debt of gratitude to you for bringing back happy memories of Sara's old website.

      thank you dear, keep doing what you are doing!

      billie xxx

      Delete
    2. Oh sissie billie, you and everyone are most welcome. Now up to 17000 views in less than two months. Here I thought I was nearly alone in my admiration of Sara.

      Delete
    3. Oh Karrie,
      there were so many of us devastated when Sara's original blog got nuked, there was a real sense of loss around the blogger community.
      You are doing a fantastic job bringing back happy memories to us and more importantly is the fact that Sara is able to look back at the early days of her relationship with Emily.
      You are a total star!
      Hugs
      billie xxx

      Delete
  2. Marciann,

    Glad you got your PJs, it's always good to use the cover of Christmas, Valentines day, Birthdays etc.

    I was given a Pink satin PJ set and it is amazing how incredible it feels to sleep in. wonderful sensations.

    Hugs

    billie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Billie
      You are right
      The sensation is incredible
      I almost don’t want to sleep

      Delete
    2. Giggles at "heart on or two"

      Delete

Vacation surprise

 Well, we took a cruise to Antarctica.  Had a great time. Icebergs penguins, seals whales.  A trip of a lifetime. But what made it really ex...