My Blog List

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Well that was unexpected ( in a great way)

I was sick with Covid for two weeks so my housewife duties,cleaning laundry etc were put on hold as I recovered 

But this week, I was back in my housekeeping uniform and ready to tackle the house

As I was cleaning, my  Lady A, out of the blue, said,

“we should get you a new nightgown”

I’m gonna say no to that   Umm no


I was in shock 

But happy

we went to the store on Saturday at 8:30pm

They were closed already. What a hick town I live in

But we returned on Sunday

Picked out the new pink nightgown. Which also by the way is the same one she has but in aqua

(she’s not into pink like me)



while we were there. we did more shopping for her spring  wardrobe 

I picked out for her

Three dresses 

A new skirt

Four new tops 

( I have much better taste in clothes than she has)


And the best part

We’re the same size

More clothes for me


even better,

We had a fashion show that night.

I made her wear wolfords and heels while trying on on the new clothes 

None of this half ass stuff for me


And I got dressed too in my wolfords and heels

Tried on some dresses for her that she didn’t know that I fit into of hers

Pretty funny when she said 

“You look better in that dress than I do”

She’s much prettier. But she’s right. I did

And I walk better in heels than she does 

Practice practice practice 


Ps

All her new clothes do fit me. 

That’s one way to expand my wardrobe 

3 comments:

  1. Marciann,

    It always a surprise to people that once we have mastered heels that we do so well in them. My Madam still can get over that I can cope with heels from 3" to 6" without too much trouble (other than making my calfs hurt with the 5" heels after an hour or so - the 6" heels have a platform.)

    What material is your night dress? Satin has become the material of choice for us.

    hugs
    billie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  3. marciannMarch 26, 2023 at 6:20 AM
    Hi Billie
    I’m still learning in heels but I have a pair of 4” wedges which I call my training wheel heels that help me keep my balance and strengthen my calves
    The nightgown is nylon tricot. It feels wonderful and feminine
    Hope you’re having a wonderful weekend with Mistress Kerri
    Look forward to reading all about it

    ❤️
    Marciann

    ReplyDelete

Vacation surprise

 Well, we took a cruise to Antarctica.  Had a great time. Icebergs penguins, seals whales.  A trip of a lifetime. But what made it really ex...